Eric Rosenfield.com

Holy Crap

Monday June 11th 2007, 10:00 am

The latest episode of Doctor Who (which I would never download off the Internet even though it’s the only way I can watch it until the Sci Fi Channel gets it next year, and edits it down so they can fit in more commercials, thereby offering me an inferior product with lots of commercials versus a superior product with no commercials and they would expect me to feel guilty for downloading it when I would be happy to buy it off iTunes or something if it came out here when it comes out in England and it were the unedited version of the show) was really, really good!

Subjects:

5 Comments »

1. Nice rationalization.
    William Hartnell would have been proud.

Comment by bagel of everything — June 15, 2007 @ 6:35 pm

2. I would never rationalize justifiable illegal behavior.

Comment by Eric Rosenfield — June 15, 2007 @ 6:43 pm

3. Bagel, I find it … entertaining that you’re taking this position. I really, really do.

Comment by Jesse Custer — June 16, 2007 @ 2:27 am

4. Jesse, are you stalking me?

Comment by bagel of everything — June 16, 2007 @ 8:47 am

5. Me? Noooooooooooo …. I’m just prolly following the same links you are. :D

Comment by Jesse Custer — June 16, 2007 @ 12:12 pm

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Line and paragraph breaks automatic, e-mail address never displayed, HTML allowed: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>

Who is Eric Rosenfield?
What is Wet Asphalt?
What is The Book: A Novel?
My Notebook

18192021222324
252627282930

Archives

Search

Currently Reading

www.flickr.com
erosenfield's photos More of erosenfield's photos

ER.com 1.0
(Dec 31st, 2000 - Jul 16th, 2002)

ER.com 2.0
(Dec 24th, 2002 - Jul 21st, 2005)

ER.com version 3.0. Content copyright © Eric Rosenfield under a Creative Commons license except where otherwise noted, or material quoted from other sources under "fair use".
Design and programming by Eric Rosenfield, modified from the Conestoga Street Wordpress Theme by Theron Parlin. Glasses and portrait photos by Philip Sheridan.
Powered by WordPress